Hi, I’m Andrea
I’m a Coach, Family Counselor and Mediator. After 10 years of a fulfilling career as a Legal Counsel, I decided to change track and devote myself to the personal and professional development of people.
It was perhaps one of the most important decisions in my life and, without a question, the result of a long and interesting process of soul-searching, introspection, studying and personal improvement throughout almost all my adult life.
Thanks to my profession, I have been able to live in different cities around the globe such as Strasbourg, London, Milan, Nice and Kuala Lumpur; learn different languages and overcome the challenges of the expatriation life, which isn’t always easy but is very enriching.
Today, I’m a profesional Coach, Mediator and Family Counselor living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am the mom of an adorable little girl who is teaching me as much or more than I have learned in all my years of studying and working.
As a professional and a mother, I understand the importance of finding a work-life balance that helps you make headway without any obstacles in the way. Helping people find the necessary balance to improve their everyday life has become one of my priorities.
– Certified Coach by the International Coaching Community (UK)
– Civil and Commercial Mediator, Affiliated to the Ministry of Justice (Spain)
– Collaborative Lawyer, Institut du Droit de la Famille et Patrimoine de Paris (France)
– Attorney at Law, Affiliated to Vigo Bar Association (Spain)
– Master’s Degree, Family Law, Barcelona University (Spain)