Young people or teenagers are in a stage of life that involves numerous changes. These changes are often the source of major confusion and turmoil.
At this stage, young people tend to shut themselves off from the family, causing concern for the parents and feelings of incomprehension for the child.
My Youth Coaching model is designed to mentor young people in this period of confusion, help guide them and foster their personal development.
The Youth Coach isn’t a psychologist, but a personal trainer who can help the young person develop life skills and learn how to manage the difficulties that often crop up along the way.
The BENEFITS that young people can gain from working with a coach include:
- Locked in their room
- Don’t speak at home
- Getting bad marks at school
- All day on their phone
- Only care about themselves
- Lacking responsibility
- Just let me sleep !
- Nobody understands me
- I don’t want to go to school
- My parents still think I’m a child
- I hate having to do chores
- I want a bit of privacy !
The BENEFITS that young people can gain from working with a coach include :
- Boosted confidence
- Definition and achievement of goals
- Adaptation to changes
- Learning how to express feelings
- Finding their place in the family